1. You are the copyright owner of any photo submitted for printing. Any photo submitted may be rejected if we can tell it has been taken from the internet and is there is the possibility we could be sued for copyright. If you would like tips on taking the photo yourself then please ask. If you plan to use a team photo then please ask the photographer if it is ok for us to use a digital copy. Even better ask them to contact us about our use of the photo
2. Payment is required up front, credit card is the easiest but we do accept other methods as well.
3. Once a draft of what will be printed on the ball is approved then i cant do any alterations, I cant cancel an order once the ball is printed.
4. Gift For A Coach will replace any defective ball at our cost but the customer is responsible for return postage to us
5. Due to copyright reasons we do not scan photos, please dont ask.
6. MOST IMPORTANT I DO DO THIS AFTER HOURS AFTER WORK AND ON WEEKENDS SO I NEED SOME DESIGN TIME DURING AUGUST TO OCTOBER. IF YOU NEED YOUR BALL IN UNDER A TWO WEEKS PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA MY MOBILE AND I WILL SEE IF ITS POSSIBLE. I WILL RING DURING A LUNCH BREAK OR AFTER WORK ON THE WAY HOME DURING THE WEEK BUT WILL ANSWER ASAP ON THE WEEKENDS